5 August 2011

Chemin de Grand Meynieux

Chemin de Grand Meynieux. Watercolour, 12"x9". SOLD
Click image to see larger

So now a total of 5 watercolours this week, 2 from the south of France when I went down to the Luberon recently and three from around my village here in the Limousin more or less in central France. I really enjoyed doing them and am pleased with the results. Sometimes, more times than I would like, I struggle so much with watercolour, it's a very demanding medium, and often I'll end up tearing it up after a last minute struggle to rescue something I had already lost, so frustrating when you give so much to the work. But these all worked well and I am pleased to show them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...