6 September 2011

Evening Light over Rochechouart

Evening Light over Rochechouart. Oil. £99, (convert) 
Click image to see larger

Last evening Jemima and I went to the nearby lake for our evening stroll. But, I dont think we've ever strolled! As soon as she realises that we are any where near water she changes gear and becomes Hyperdog! So after a short while I leave her to it and set about entertaining myself with this little painting. The tower on right of the Chateau really is larger than the one on the left in case you were doubting my observational abilities! The painting is a lot crisper and the highlights brighter than it shows here. My photography of these minis often lets them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...