2 September 2012

Two Sheds on the Plot


I have to appologise for being a bit haphazard with my postings of late, I'm still in the UK and borrowing a friends cottage, very lucky me! so I won't be back to full speed for another week or so.

Today though a watercolour with quite a loose treatment, the subject is an old well established allotment in the middle of a housing estate in Banbury. Shed's love them or hate them they have quite an appeal for many watercolour painters

Two Sheds on the Plot
Watercolour, 10" x 12" £99  (convert) 
To purchase please send me an email




2 comments:

  1. I think your cottage vacation is serving you well. This painting is outstanding in so many ways! Congratulations on a beautiful piece:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have a wonderful blog! congrat on your artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...