18 March 2012

The Blue Shed

Back to one of my favourite subjects for today's painting.  I once travelled from East Anglia on the southern East coast of England all the way to Staithes on the North Yorkshire coast, to seek out and paint as many varied and interesting shed's as I could. It was a great trip travelling with my campervan and I found all kinds from the humble allotment shed to the Pidgeon loft type sheds in the valley at Staithes in North Yorkshire. The purpose of all this was to put on an exhibition back in my home town, I was really pleased with the body of work but I think some folks found that my subject matter was a little odd!

The Blue Shed. Oil, 5.5 x 7.5 inches, 
click image to see larger
£99 (convert)  To purchase please send me an email

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...