25 March 2012

Dordogne Farmhouse

I'm quite lucky I guess to be able to live here in this lovely part of the world, and when the sun shines down on us, all seems well with the world...well at least in my tiny corner.  I took a day out and drove about an hour south yesterday, to the Dordogne to seek out new and interesting subjects, which is really quite difficult when in the car, you're restricted to what you can see from the road, ideally I should ditch the car and just walk or better still take the bike, a new and completely different experience... no noise just me and the bike and the French countryside...yep that's what I should do!

Dordogne Farmhouse  Oil, 5.5 x 7.5 inches, 
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...