22 March 2012

Fishermens Sheds

These are fisherman's huts in Southwold harbour on the east Coast of England, I've been there many times along with many other artist's over the years. I love the tatty bitumen covered huts all different shapes and sizes, some with quirky names displayed above their doors. Most are still used by the fishermen and one or two are used to sell fresh fish. There is a larger one further along towards the boat bulders yard - it's a cafe and from it's slightly elevated position you can enjoy a mug of coffee and a bacon sandwich and watch people messing about in boats... I love it!

Fishermen's Sheds  Oil, 5.5 x 7.5 inches, 
click image to see larger
£99 (convert)  To purchase please send me an email

1 comment:

  1. HI there! ... My first visit and I loved these vibrant... loose and colourful pieces!

    Keep up the great work! I'll drop by again soon!

    Good painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce Sherman

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...