20 March 2012

Shed of many parts

This lovely crumbling old shed I found near Limoges the other day, no it's not true that I continually drive about the country looking for shed's to paint, although I did for the exhibition I mentioned in the previous post. But I will stop the car in the middle of a bend or make an emergency stop in order to get a good photo to paint from!

Shed of many parts.  Oil, 5.5 x 7.5 inches, 
click image to see larger
£99 (convert)  To purchase please send me an email

3 comments:

  1. wow this painting is fantastic! I just love everything about it. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fervent builder of sheds, (some say I have a shed farm) I can really appreciate your shed series Nigel!Something about the nature of a shed...they each have their own "personality" You have certainly captured this one! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...