29 March 2012

Cotswold Cottage

We're having a wondeful period of hot sunny weather at the moment and although I feel for those who need the rain I'm very pleased to be able to enjoy sunny days painting the early Spring blossom and woodlands for my forthcoming expo in England ... it was a very enjoyable couple of hours.

This however is another sunny view of the Cotswolds back in England during the Summer

Cotswold Cottage

Oil, 5.5 x 7.5 inches, 
click image to see larger
£99 (convert)  To purchase please send me an email

1 comment:

  1. I love this little painting... the essence of the english countryside. I'm originally from Kent and my sister lives in France in Dun Le Palestel.
    I'm a watercolor artist living near the shore just south of Boston so I'm very partial to your watercolor painting "The Old Barn Doors". It's beautifully rendered... love the bright white negative space around the old doors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...