8 December 2011

Mist through the Orchard

Mist through the Orchard. Oil, £99
Click here for purchase details and website
Click image to see larger

This is looking through the murky mist towards the Chateau at Rochechouart, a similar image to that of a few days ago. I liked the coolness and soft light and used a limited palette.

I have just finished putting up the exhibition which opens tomorrow (friday). I had to stop for fifteen minutes to chat to Jo Thoenes live on her afternoon show on BBC Radio Oxford. I'd appeared there before in May 2009 when I started the Painting a Day project and was asked to do so again to see how it has progressed and talk about the recent move to France. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors, you really captured the soft, cool mist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...