19 December 2011

Trafalgar Square

I am recently back from a ten day furlough and exhibition in the UK. The expo called 100 Small Paintings, was a great success, you never really know when you open up on the first day, but I'm fortunate to have done well, I sold 17 of the small paintings! Then had a day in London to see the annual expo by the Royal Institute of Oil Painters at the Mall Galleries. Then on to the National Gallery to see some of the impressionists. Monet particularly as I'll be painting a small series of lily pond paintings for the May exhibition.

Trafalgar Square. Oil. £99
Click here for purchase details and website. Click image to see larger

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen TS painted so well. You captured Nelson perfectly. How you managed to do that in a small painting amazes me.
    Congratulations on so many sales. Not easy in these difficult times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...