4 April 2012

A Splash of Daffs

I'm working on some watercolours for a forthcoming exhibition back in England, so while I was in the watercolour mood I made this. It's such a challenging medium, but when I've got over the anxiety that always presents itself when I start, I really enjoy 'letting go' and allowing the paint to flow and almost do it's own thing. I almost lost this and washed some of the paint off a couple of times, I hate to throw a painting away after all I will have invested a lot of mental energy in it.

A Splash of Daffs

Watercolour 9 x 12  inches, 
click image to see larger
£99 (convert)  To purchase please send me an emai

3 comments:

  1. You really just let go here, awesome painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. So lively and joyful, and technically so sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just how Watercolor should be used...I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...