17 April 2012

Sweet Peas and Garden Shed

A very moody image; a hot Summer's evening at the bottom of the garden.

I can't always think of an appropriate sentence about my painting, I know I should but I'm posting this at the end of a very busy day, it's 7.15pm the dog needs a walk she's been very patient with me all day, I'm cooking my supper and I'm a bit tired, I also need to address the tax form that I've been ignoring for the past few days!  I don't drink, but today wish I did!

Sweet Peas and garden Shed

Oil, 5.5 x 7.5 inches, 
£99 (convert)  To purchase please send me an email

1 comment:

  1. Your paintings are fantastic! I love your brushwork. It's amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...