9 January 2012

The Apératif

This last Saturday I spent an enjoyable hour in this little cafe/bar with my coffee watching the comings and goings of the shoppers in as they meet with friends and take a breather from the busy streets of St Junien.  These two gents were there the whole time and seemed oblivious to everything around them, deep in conversation and enjoying their glasses of wine.

I'm enjoying the recent shift again to watercolour and the very loose treatment, for me it works well, as long as the underlying draughtsmanship is taken care of I can have fun with the paint!

Any comments to this or any other posts are always welcome, via the comments link at the end of the post


The Aperatif. Watercolour, 12" x 9". £99
Click here for purchase details and website. Click image to see larger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...